Unterstützen Sie unsere Arbeit Jetzt spenden!
Hallo Gast
Online-Selbsthilfegruppen Glücksspielsucht
» Mittwochsgruppe    |    » Samstagsgruppe

Server VPS & VDS

• 4 Antworten
  • 2323 Aufrufe
Server VPS & VDS
« am: 20 September 2018, 18:42:10 »
Take advantage of a professional and innovative server hostprovider and of reliable and powerful dedicated servers based on Linux or Windows. Our dedicated root servers provide you with the latest server hardware, strong processors, unlimited traffic and the highest level of server availability, flexibility and efficiency. Get your own dedicated server for your individual business needs at prices you can afford or create your customized and individually configured server for your special requirements. DDoS....
xyz
« Letzte Änderung: 21 September 2018, 11:05:57 von Ilona »

Offline TAL

Re: Server VPS & VDS
« Antwort #1 am: 20 September 2018, 19:05:51 »
Hi Conradlox,

I highly doubt anyone on here is in actual need of your services. I for myself would even go as far as saying that I'd prefer some of them to be shut down for good.

Thanks for trying to make a connection though. The first step is always the hardest.

So shhht... this is off the record, I didn't tell you that:
Maybe, just maybe... You might even be able to make a fortune with... rental beach chairs in Greenland?!
No worries... that tip was free. I'll charge a fee for the next one though... business is business!

Anyways. Have a nice evening... or morning... whereever you are located.
Thanks for dropping by.
Your presence is highly appreciated...

Offline Intel

« Antwort #2 am: 20 September 2018, 19:13:45 »
 ;D ;D ;D wie geil!!! Ich schmeiß mich weg..  ;D

Offline taro

« Antwort #3 am: 20 September 2018, 19:56:52 »
㊗️㊙️🈵️🈺️

Online Ilona

• Fachverband Glücksspielsucht e.V.
« Antwort #4 am: 21 September 2018, 11:07:58 »
Den Beitrag konnte ich nicht löschen. Sorry! Die Antwort ist richtig gut. Danke TAL Habe den Beitrag des Spammers nur geringfügig gekürzt ;-)
LG Ilona
Juristische Beratung: Kanzlei Kraft, Geil und Kollegen / Bielefeld http://www.kguk.de/
Ansprechpartnerinn: Dr. Iris Ober und Juliane Brauckmann  (Fachanwältinnen für Bankenrecht)  Terminanfragen: 0521-529930
Weitere Infos  hier: https://www.forum-gluecksspielsucht.de/forum/index.php?topic=3737.0

Wir danken dem AOK Bundesverband für die Finanzierung des technischen Updates dieses Forums